Printing Your Orders and Reservations
For the best Google Cloud Print experience, we recommend that you use a Cloud Ready printer. Cloud Ready printers connect directly to the web and don’t require a PC to setup: you can connect one to your Google Cloud Print account in seconds, and immediately start printing to it.
If you would prefer to use your FAX machine, we can do that as well! Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Click here for list of Cloud Ready Printers
How do I connect with Google Cloud Print?
If your printer is Cloud Ready, follow your manufacturer’s provided instructions or see Google’s setting up your Cloud Ready printer.
To connect an HP ePrint Printer, use our ePrint Registration Page.
To connect your classic printer, enable the Google Cloud Print connector using a Windows or Mac computer that’s connected to the printer. You’ll need Google Chrome to be installed on the computer. If you’re using Windows XP, make sure you also have the Microsoft XML paper specification pack installed.
Once Google Chrome is installed, follow the steps below to enable the Google Cloud Print connector in Google Chrome.
- Log in to your user account on the Windows or Mac computer.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Options (Preferences on Mac).
- Click the Under the Hood tab.
- Scroll down to the “Google Cloud Print” section. Click Sign in to Google Cloud Print.
- In the window that appears, sign in with your Google Account to enable the Google Cloud Print connector.
- A printer confirmation message appears and click Finish printer registration.
- You’ll see a confirmation that Google Cloud Print has been enabled. Click Manage your printers to learn more.
The printer is now associated with your Google Account and connected to Google Cloud Print. You can print to this printer whenever you’re signed in with the same Google Account on your Chromebook.
See full article here: http://support.google.com/cloudprint/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1686197&p=landing_classic
How do I connect Google Cloud to My Restaurant Apps?
- Log into your Client Content Page
- Move to your food ordering tab on step 2 “Content”
- Click “Connect To Cloud Print”
- See attached